viernes, 8 de octubre de 2010

Letter

Kattia Ballestero Alvarado
San José, Costa Rica
September 29th, 2010

Globalization week
Organizer
ULACIT
Barrio Tournón

Respected Organizers of the Globalization Week:

I wrote this letter in order to be grateful for your time and effort to do this activity. I only can attended the activity that was on Wednesday, 22nd. In my opinion this activity had a good relation with the Globalization because; nowadays almost all the business companies needs or have a web page to promote their services or other aspects around the world. So, it was great information about a tool that could be very useful for that people to have an excellent web page, with good, professional and security design.

For me the presentation was boring, because I really don´t know about this topic, the speaker wasn´t dynamic in the moment of the presentation, so that influence that the audience become distracted and they didn’t pay attention. I didn’t know about some words or terms that the speaker used, so I was really lost in some parts of the explanations in the presentation, because I don’t know about computer programs and many things about it.

I admire you and appreciate your excellent job. Is very important that people like you, are interested in report to us about different themes that have a great significant for everybody, today.

Attentively,
Kattia Ballestero Alvarado

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario